We hope that you will be delighted with your goods, but please remember that under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, you have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days from the day you receive your goods. You then have a further 14 days from the date you notify us of your cancellation to return the goods. Over the Christmas period, this is extended to 28 days. You must return the goods in their original packaging, complete with labels.
How to return or exchange items:
1. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order number, the reason for return and whether you would like an exchange or a refund.
2. We will then email you a returns form, for you to complete and enclose within your returns package. Postage costs to return items are your responsibility, unless goods are faulty or have been sent in error. Upon arrival, the goods will be inspected before any further action is taken. Please note, we recommend items are returned to us using a delivery service that is registered or recorded, and can be tracked. You are responsible for the goods returned, until they arrive back to us.
3. If your item is faulty, once it has been sent back to us, a replacement will be sent (depending on availability) free of postage & packaging charges.
4. If you have requested a refund, this will be processed within 21 days of receipt of your returned items. If this refund is made directly to your credit card, it should appear on your next statement.
5. Returns received outside of the above returns procedure may be delayed when processing.
6. Please note that refunds for items bought as gifts, can only be refunded to the original purchaser.
Under the Consumer Rights Act you have an early right to reject goods that are unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described, and get a full refund. But this right is limited to 30 days from the date you took ownership of the goods (this could be the date of purchase or the date the goods were delivered to you - whichever is later). After the initial 30 days, you can't demand a full refund in the first instance, but you still have the right to a repair or replacement.
Stock Permitting, all orders are dispatched within 48 hours to arrive with customers within 5 working days. In the event that an item is out of stock, we will notify you of the delay, and will endeavor to despatch it as soon as it arrives. Every care has been taken to ensure that the quantities, descriptions and specifications of products are correct at the time of going to press. However, while the colour reproduction is a close representation, a very slight variation in the actual goods may occur. Our web site is updated as quickly as possible in order to minimise disappointment. We work hard to ensure stock item quantites are also correct at time of printing, but in the meantime shop floor sales may affect this on occasions. Please note: Online prices are exclusive to the website. Prices may be different instore.
By visiting rinskis.com, you are consenting to and accepting the practices described in this privacy statement.
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
We do not collect any information about individuals, except where it is specifically and knowingly provided, for example, at the time of registration (if applicable) or at the time of ordering. This data is referred to in this policy as 'personal information'. When you order online or by telephone, we collect personal information such as your name, e-mail address, delivery address, telephone number. This allows us to process and fulfil your order(s) and to notify you about the status of your order(s). We will also collect non-transactional data should you enter a competition, request a brochure, take part in a survey, request an e-newsletter or contact Rinskis. We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about news and information about goods and services we think you may find valuable including new services and important functionality changes to the website. At every point on the site where such personal information is collected, we give you the option to tell us if you do not want your personal information used in this way. If at any later stage you decide you would rather not receive such information please contact us at email@example.com stating in the subject 'Remove from all promotions and advertising.' We will remove you as soon as is possible.
Rinskis attempts to ensure that the information available on the website at any one time is true and accurate but cannot guarantee that it will be error-free. Rinskis does not make any warranty that the website is free from infection by viruses, trojans, worms or anything else that may have destructive properties. Rinskis does not accept liability for any errors and omissions and reserves the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services. Rinskis will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them. Rinskis makes no representations about the fitness for a particular purpose of any of the products or services available on this website. Rinskis does not accept liability for any indirect or consequential loss arising out of the use of the website or for any products or services purchased from the website. Rinskis will only be liable for direct loss (save in the case of death or personal injury in respect of which there is no limit) up to a maximum total of the price of the product or service purchased in respect of any claim. This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law.
We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and post the new version on the website. When we do so, we will mention the fact on our homepage www.rinskis.com. All purchases from the date of posting onwards will be governed by that new version.