Picture Duncan Snow Jacket Black
The Picture Duncan jacket is the most versatile jacket in the Picture Expedition line, with its 3 In 1 construction allowing you to use it in any and all conditions.
Being from the Expedition line the Duncan ski/snowboard jacket features some of the highest waterproof ratings (20k Waterproofing) to ensure that you're well protected from heavy rainfall, deep snow and high speed winds. The excellent waterproofing is backed up by an 80g insulated, removable jacket which makes the Duncan ski/snowboard jacket the warmest in the Picture Expedition range.
All the essential features are present on the Picture Duncan 3 in 1 ski/snowboard jacket with fully taped seams, powder skirt, elastic drawcords being just a few. Not only is it tech heavy, feature heavy but it's also constructed 100% from recycled polyester and is PFC free, so you can be safe in the knowledge that no harmful chemicals will be emitted from your new Picture jacket.
- Brand Heritage: Snowboard & Ski
- Waterproof Rating: 20,000mm
- Breathability Rating: 15,000gm
- Seam Construction: Fully Taped
- Insulation: 80 Synthetic Insulation
- Pockets: Pass, Chest and Hand Pockets
- Hood Construction: Fixed Hood
- Construction: 3 In 1, 2-Layer Dryplay Recycled Membrane
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Venting Zippers
- YKK Waterproof Zippers
- Powder Skirt
- Wrist Gaiters
- Coremax Lining
- 100% Recycled Polyester
- Teflon EcoElite- PFC Free Water Repellent Treatment