Freego Wren Step Through Electric Bike Red
The FreeGo Wren Electric Bike is a great investment! Designed with a step-through frame, and ideal for the smaller person - you will not be disappointed. They still have the powerful 36v battery combined with the robust frame, most bikes in this price bracket only come with 24/26v battery making this bike exceptional value for money! This range has the brilliantly powerful 36v battery combined with the robust aluminium frame.
Important Delivery Info:
FREE E-BIKE DELIVERY UP TO A RADIUS OF 50 MILES FROM PO18 8NN.
For delivery further afield (anywhere within Mainland UK only), please call for more information. Please allow up to 7 days for delivery.
- Power: Rear wheel hub, high torque, 250W Intelligent brushless motor.
- Battery type: Lockable Lithium-ion 36v 10Ah battery. On or off bike charging.
- Weight (without battery): 22kg
- Load Capacity: 100kg/15st 7lbs* *If in excess of this please contact us for advice.
- Maximum Speed: 15mph (for UK Law)
- Charge time: 4-6 Hours.
- Frame: Robust 17" Hand-made Aluminium Frame.
- Range in miles: 30-40 miles with pedal assist.
- Tyres: Kenda, with water displacing tread.
- Wheels: Diameter 24", aluminium deep V twin wall rims for extra strength. Stainless Steel Spokes.
- Mudguards: Yes, indestructable.
- Gears: 7 Speed Shimano Derailleur with Mega Range Low Gear and gear protector.
- Brakes: Tectro front disc brake and Tectro rear v brake.
- Stand: Yes, centre stand for extra stability.
- Lights: Front light is powered by the bike battery. Rear light is powered by an independent battery eliminating risk of light failure if bike power runs out.
- Saddle: Quick release tilt for easy battery access and quick release height adjustment.
- Rack: Aluminium lightweight rear rack with sprung holder.
- Chain: Stainless Steel.
- Speed Control Unit: 3 speed variable power controller.
- Throttle Control: On-Off Speed Throttle Control.
- Handle Bar Adjustment: Yes With 5mm Allen Key.
- Rear motor q/release plug: Ensures simple rear wheel removal should a tyre change or puncture repair become necessary.
- Junction box: The main wiring loom is connected to the five-way junction box. This facilitates easy maintenance to the two brake levers, the speed power unit, the front light and the throttle.